Cooking may be an enjoying process but sometimes, it is nice to have a day off and enjoy a good treat. Importantly, I get to try and taste dishes I have never tried cooking previously. Thus, it certainly help to expand my on-hand recipes.
It is the first French Casual Dining Restaurant Chain Concept in Singapore, opening its first outlet at Bugis+. The restaurant features a 60-seat open dining area, inspired by modern alfresco setting in France; complemented with a contemporary interior design furnished with wooden tables and modern classic chairs. Diners will be able to view the chefs in action through an open kitchen while indulging in casual comfort. Driven by the passion and inspiration from market ingredients and classic French cooking techniques, Poulét menu include everything to complete a French meal- Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Mains, Sides and Desserts (adapted from Poulet website).
To satisfy the husband’s curiosity of Poulet, we visited their Bugis+ outlet for lunch and ordered the following:
- Vine Cherry Tomato Salad
Uniquely served in a jar, the vine cherry tomato salad was a simple mixture of cherry tomato, raisin, fetta cheese and drizzled with olive oil made it taste so good!!
- Escargot de Bourgogne
Slightly overcooked escargots served hot!
- Poulet Roti
Tender roasted half chicken served in a rich creamy mushroom sauce tasted really delicious that you can easily just order a full portion and take your time to savour it!
Crispy choux pastry served with a scope of vanilla ice cream and generous dose of chocolate sauce and almond nuts!! What a perfect way to end the meal!!
Doesn’t the pictures of the appetitizer, entree and dessert make it so tempting?
They have quite a number of branches, namely:
- Bedok Mall @ 311 New Upper Changi Road #B2-31/32 Singapore 467360/ Tel: (+65) 6844 9421
- Bugis+ @ 201 Victoria Street #04-12 Singapore 188067/ Tel: (+65) 6509 9411
- Chinatown Point @ 133 New Bridge Road Level 2 Singapore 059413/ Tel: (+65) 6538 3595
- Great World City @ 1 Kim Seng Promenade #02-K2/K3 Singapore 237994/ Tel: (+65) 6733 4395
- Jurong Point * @ 1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-57/58/59 Singapore 648331/ Tel: (+65) 6861 0217
- Raffles City Shopping Centre @ 252 North Bridge Road #B1-65/66 Singapore 179103/ Tel: (+65) 6336 3119
- Vivocity @ 1 HarbourFront Walk #01-175/176/177 Singapore 098585/ Tel: (+65) 6376 9087
- Westgate @ 3 Gateway Drive #01-07 Westgate Singapore 608532/ Tel: 6369 9465
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 @ 65 Airport Boulevard #04-01 Viewing Mall South Level 4 Singapore 819663/ Tel: 6542 2529
Bugis+ is like a food paradise with many restaurants to satisfy your tastebud. So if you cannot decide what to eat, just drop by the mall and pop into any random restaurant that looks most “appetising”.
What do you think? Leave your comments below.